Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A 23 years old Success Story

We happen to meet this incredible lady in Batam Indonesia during our leadership retreat training. Its a fairy tale story for her. 23 years old, 1 year ago, a waitress earning $1.5k. 1 year later with Herbalife earning more than $15K. Lets hear from Sharon.

It was the great product results that got me into Herbalife as my long term career. I met my sponsor while she was doing walk & talk, then got started on the programme and lost 7kg in 2 months, best of all, my constipation has also improved. People surrounding saw my results and started asking me. I began to realize that this is a golden opportunity to help me earn extra income. Without hesitation, I made up my mind to be a Supervisor within a month and earned $1000 in my first month. After attended an event in Taiwan, I saw my future in Herbalife and eager to start this business full time. 6 months in the business, I worked hard to qualify for GET and now a year on, I have made it to the International Millionaire Team member earning more than $15,000 which is equivalent to my annual income as a waitress. Thank you Herbalife for changing my life and if I can do it, so can you!

I remember working for 14 years, i have NEVER crossed more than $5K. In my industry, its almost impossible to hit $10k in my profession even if i work for the next 30 years. And this waitress lady did it in 1 year earning more than $15K a month. This is not some 1999 old folks story. Its a 2009 Real Story! Amazing! Its time to start thinking: What Will You Be for the Next 5 Years If You Remain Exactly The Same As What You Are Doing Right Now? The Next Question is What Are You Going to Do if Nothing Much is Going to Happen?

No comments:

http://www.emailcashpro.com