Wednesday, July 08, 2009

How to Win Friends & Influence People

4.5 Years ago, this is the 1st book that i was introduced to read for my personal development. I still remember vividly i don like to read books especially English Book. In fact i hate to read. It took me 6 months to finish this book. Thats exactly the reason why working in the society for more than 10 years, there is not much success in my life except working for people to make them rich.

Until i met Jim Rohn world renown business philosopher. He said a sentence that change my life. Jim Rohn says: Your future for the next 5 years will be determined by the types of books you read and the person you mix around with. I got it. And he says: Our income rarely exceeds our personnal development.

Since then i have never stopped reading. And i promised myself to read at least 1 book every month. In fact this month i am on 3 books. Psychology of Doing Business. 9 Lessons that changes a person life. Personality Plus.

So the 1st rule of game to get rich. 1st grow our mind, then when the income arrive, we are able to hold on to it. Today if we are earning $5000 a month, that means we are only worth $5000. Wanna worth more? Start to read today and prepare ourself for the opportunity to come and have a bigger cheque.

No comments:

http://www.emailcashpro.com